Thursday, August 15, 2013

SunKisses Summer VoxBox 2013 by Influenster

I was lucky enough to receive an Influenster Sunkissed VoxBox. Reviews of the four products are below. 

Goody Ouchless Elastic Hair bands. I loved them because they didn't get tangled up in your hair. However, they didn't hold as long as regular bands. They are very pretty, and come in pretty colors. 
My niece in a quick ponytail. 
Dr. Scholl's for Her High Heel inserts. These are sticky and stick to your shoes, and are pretty comfortable. If you wear your shoes really tight, these would make them even tighter. 


Sinful Colors has a new line of polish out, called SinFul Shine. They have made 32 colors that have Gel Tech. It is supposed to have Patent Leather shine and last longer without chipping. It was difficult to apply  because the polish dries incredibly fast! I am also not used to SinFul's brush. It was also hard to get a smooth finish. I will say, once I got a smooth finish, after 3 coats, it really did look like patent leather. Another amazing thing was that this polish lasted about 6 days without chipping. That is a big thing for me. I am really rough on my nails. I would probably buy several more colors. Kind of wish there were a few shimmers, I guess I can add a glitter top coat. 
All 32 colors with Gel Tech available at WalGreens for $2.99.
I received Break Away, in a nice dark sky-ish blue. 

This is what Break Away looked like on my nails. This color, like most blues, stains!!! I had to edit my skin on this photo, just seconds on my cuticles and they were stained blue. If you want to get rid of stains use Baking Soda and a bit of water, the scrub gently. 
This is Olay Fresh Effects BB cream in Light. I am not exactly sure what a BB cream is for, I have it in my head that it is some sort of light foundation. That is what I used it as anyway. It really does even out your skin. I have a lot of redness and this cream evened it out to a uniform lightness (what do people say!!! white? That sounds weird. My skin is peachy. argh. I am going to go with lightness.) This cream is really light, it feels like it isn't even there. However, this will not cover acne. You are going to need something heavier. My chin had just broken out and this cream was pretty much useless for covering the bumps. But it did even out the tone so it wasn't so grossly red. 

No pictures of my face, sorry. Breakouts suck. That is a glob of the cream, that is the color, and above I slightly rubbed it into my skin. 

Thanks for reading. As Always Much Love,
<3 Holly


***I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.***


No comments: