Friday, May 31, 2013

Homemade Nail Polish Rings and Magnets as Gifts!

Here are some gifts I made as gifts for my family for this past Easter. I think they came out quite beautiful. Everyone loved them. My only wish was that you could picture how amazing the glitter is. 

These were made using the Zoya Lovely Spring Collection. My first attempt at splatter technique. These Magnets came out beautifully. 
This ring was made using OPI Get Your Number. Dazzling. 
I believe these are all Color Club 2011 Holiday Glitters. The holo was amazing!
This one was my favorite. It is Trashy Ballerina by Glitzology. 

These are Michael's Glitter's, I used with to attach with a clear top coat. This is the most iridescent glitter I have ever seen.  
This is another Glitzology polish called Baby Dragon. 
This is Saturday Morning Cartoons by Whimsical Ideas By Pam. 
This is a combo of 2 Hunger Games China Glaze polishes. 
Um, dont remember?
Another with the Michaels glitter. 
The Purple is from Zoya Lovely Collection.
The blue from Zoya's Spring. 
Zoya's black Pixie dust...Dahlia
This is OPI Liquid Sand Mariah Carey The Impossible

Thanks for Looking!!!

As Always Much Love, 
Holly

No comments: