Tuesday, April 09, 2013

Recent Unposted Manis

These are all manis I have done the past couple of months but have not blogged about. I just love these combos.

Picture 1. OPI Bond Collection You Only Live Twice over OPI Cancun Fiesta. I was just in a pink mood. Yes, this was a fast and dirty mani, sorry for the mess, I had done several colors before I chose these two. I am in love with YOLT, it has the most subtle gold shimmer.

Picture 2. Whimsical Ideas by Pam Saturday Morning Cartoons over standard black. This indie by WIbP is amazing. Let me just say she has quickly become my favorite handmade polish. Her polishes are unique, have great names, and apply amazing.

Picture 3. My first texture polish by OPI from the Mariah Carey collection called Get Your Number. First, I am sold on textured polish. Second, this is the most amazing and unique color/polish OPI has released in a long time. Completely opaque in two coats. Went on like a dream.

Picture 4. Candeo Orchid. I have a love hate with Candeo. The colors are amazing. However, all my glitters sink. To solve the problem I upside down the bottle for a while before I use it, the shake the hell out of it. I also have application problems, with trying to get the glitter where I want it. Maybe, it is my expectations, but I guess I want full coverage in no more than 3 coats. These are better as Top coat glitters.







No comments: