Friday, March 15, 2013

google Reader closing June 1st.

Hello dear readers,

Google has announced that it is closing down Google Reader June 1st 2013. since, I have started the blog I have only used GFC for followers, with GReader closing this effects many of my readers. The closest thing to GReader that many other bloggers are flocking to is BlogLovin.

I have already transported all the blogs I follow to it. So, I am asking my followers and readers to please go to my side bar, I now have different following options.

BlogLovin
Email
Google+
my blog's Facebook Page
or you can stay with GFC as long as it lasts.

I love and appreciate my followers, even though I have been unable to post as much as I would like. I do this because I enjoy it, and like to feel that someone reads my musings.

As Always Much Love,
Holly <3

PS. If there are other following options, platforms you would like me to join, that are better for you. Let me know.

No comments: