Monday, January 14, 2013

Gillette Venus Embrace


About this Product: 
Any Venus blade refill fits any Venus handle so you can find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new razor. Try it out!

o Venus Embrace blade refills provide an ultra-close shave with five blades that hug curves to get virtually every hair. Available in 4- and 8- count packages.

o Venus & Olay blade refills feature Olay Moisture Bars that contain skin conditioners to help lock in moisture and with every smoothing stroke, Venus’ five blades provide an ultra-close shave. Available in 3-count packages.

†Prices are at the sole discretion of the retailer. Based on monthly cartridge replacement rate and manufacturer suggested retail price from June 2011 to July 2012.

Essential Facts:
Choose how you get Venus Goddess Skin by trying any Venus blade refill on your existing Venus handle. Mix-and-match and find your perfect shaving match without having to purchase a whole new Venus razor.

Information:
SPOTTED : At food, drug, convenience & mass merchandise stores throughout the US. Venus blade refills are as low as $3.50-$4.50 a month.

Check out the Gillette Venus website HERE


REVIEW: This is the full size razor I was sent for review in my Cosmo VoxBox by Influenster. It is a Gillette Venus Embrace, I have not used one of these for about 10 years. Not since I was in college. My current blade is the Quattro by Schick. I am kind of glad I got to try these again. I forgot how gentle the sides can be. I am talking about the Venus Embrace, I actually like the close shave. I have reviewed the Venus and Olay before and while I did like it, it is a bit cumbersome. It isn't designed to go everywhere. And while it moisturizes, those floppy sides remind me of "girl" parts. I like a compact razor the gets the job done without killing me.

In case you couldn't see in the picture, the Venus brand handles are made to interchange with six different blades. So, you can find what is right for you and you don't have to commit.

As Always Much Love,
<3 Holly

*These razors were provided free for review

No comments: