Thursday, November 01, 2012

Zoya Ornate Winter 2012 Collection Review

It’s time to celebrate... so make sure you celebrate in style!

The NEW Zoya Ornate Collection is the perfect to decorate your nails with stunning jewel tone colors and special effect pigments this season. Featuring six stunning, glittering, crystal shades in our new Power Pigment Full Coverage Formula. Superior coverage and dynamic color in one. All in the long-wearing, toxin free (BIG5FREE) formula you love... Each one is as beautiful as the next.



Electra 
(ZP642) -  Holographic Tinsel Special Effect- wear it alone or layer it for extra drama
Label Shot of Electra
Two Coats of Zoya Electra, Bar Holo Glitter
It was very difficult to get the glitter to stay laying down and to keep within the nail bed. The formula was also a tad thick. However, I really like this polish. Holographic bar glitter is soooooooo Christmas.

 Ziv 
(ZP644) - Gold Foil Glitter Crystal - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
Ziv Bottle Shot
Zoya Ziv, two coats, 1 coat out the door
Such a pretty metallic gold
I had an easy application with Ziv. However when I added the top coat, it looked like it bubbled or got bumpy. So, I don't recommend a top coat with this metallic. Love this color. It reminds me of Christmas ornaments we put on our tree. 

Logan 

(ZP647) - Green Foil Glitter Crystal - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
Zoya Logan, 2 coats, 1 coat out the door

Logan Bottle Shot
Logan was a breeze to put on, especially with the awesome brushes. I love this color it is such a beautiful deep green with an amazing gold-ish glitter/shimmer. Another thing I loved was that it did not stain. Several of the Fall Zoyas stained, but the Winter collection does not stain. 

Storm

 (ZP645) - Black with Multi Color Crystal Shimmer - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
Zoya Storm, 2 Coats, no top coat
Storm Label Shot
Beautiful black with mini holo glitter
I usually have a hard time using black nail polish, so I try to avoid it, but this one was really rather easy to put on. It was a glitter and not a creme, so that could have made a difference. It is amazing, I am sorry, but HOLO MAKES EVERYTHING AMAZING. I do not like black nail polish, I do not use it, but I could fall in love with storm! It did not stain and was pretty easy to remove. 

 Aurora 
(ZP646) - Plum with Multi Color Crystal Shimmer - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
Zoya Aurora 2 coats, no top coat
Aurora Label Shot
Such a beautiful berry color filled with holographic micro glitter.
Blurry to see holo glitter
Aurora is definitely my favorite color in the Ornate collection. It reminds me of Girly Bits Razzle Dazzle, just a bit more purple. I have already used this for two manicures and it took forever to chip. For me that is amazing. Usually my manis last about a day. 

Blaze 

(ZP641) - Cranberry Glitter Glam Crystal - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
Zoya Blaze 2 Coats, no top coat. 
Blurred to show glitter
It looks red with the flash, and it does have a strong red tint to it, however it also has a hot pink under tone to it. 
I love and hate this color. It is a beautiful color as is. It is a redder Aurora, so it is amazing, however the sparkle isn't as amplified. My problem was that Blaze was semi temperamental she dried so fast that she kind of glooped on my nails, and the glitter made small clumps. Also, it being a red, it instantly stained my skin. I only got a little off the nail bed and it stained before I could clean up. However, once I did the second coat, the polish dried opaque and even. I guess, it is such a pretty color I can look past the staining. It is still a must have. 


ZOYA IS THE NEW COLOR OF FASHION!

Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE - all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Find over 300 other Zoya shades at www.zoya.com. Each and every name has a color as unique as the women who inspired it.

$8.00 ea. US. Shipping October 15, 2012.
Find Zoya Ornate on Zoya.com



As Alway Much Love, 
<3 Holly

^Product was sent for review, opinions are mine.


No comments: