Sunday, November 18, 2012

"NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact

NYC New York Color Individual Eyes



About this Product: NYC New York Color's all-in-one compact gives you everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. With four vibrant colors designed for your eye color, you can create a look as individual as you are!

Essential Facts: Straight from the city that never sleeps, NYC New York Color offers products with uptown style at down-to-earth prices, from $.99 - $4.99. The energy, style, and color of New York City shines through the wide range of shades, textures and innovative products. NYC always delivers the most on-trend products & shades hot off the runway!

SPOTTED: $4.99 at chain drugstores nationwide

Visit NYC website by clicking here!


This is the compact I got in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012, it is NYC Limited Edition Dark Shadows. I think the colors are pretty and if I knew how to do a smokey eye it would be perfect. I tried using this on my eye but it was a hot mess, so I am not showing you that. Usually I just go simple with a light dusting of green, brown and a light color....really simple. Hardly noticeable. This compact is awesome because it comes with a primer, which I have never thought of buying, and I will definitely use, and an illuminator. I guess if I want to go for a shimmery look I can use the illuminator. There are four colors it reminds me of an ombre. :) They do go on pretty smooth and only rubbed off a little with force as I tried to get them off. 

Okay, bear with me, I have never swatched eye shadows like this before, and two were really light. They were also a poop to photograph. However, this is an accurate representation of how they look on my skin. If I were to buy one for myself, I would by one with a green in it. 

As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

*Item was sent for review by Influenster, review is mine.

No comments: