Sunday, November 18, 2012

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin



About This Product: The Spin Pin does the work of 20 bobby pins! Easily achieve chic updo styles; simply twirl your hair up and spin the Spin Pins in for a perfect top knot, undone bun and side bun!

Steps:
1. Gather your hair at the nape of your neck (no ponytail holder needed) 

2. Twist your hair into a tight bun and tuck in the ends 

3. Spin one pin in from the top and the other from the base, taking care not to interlock pins.


Essential Facts: The Goody brand is the most widely-recognized manufacturer of hair accessories and styling tools in the world. Through proprietary brands such as DoubleWear™, QuikStyle™, Simple Styles™, Slide-Proof™ and Ouchless®, Goody has introduced smart innovations like the exclusive Spin Pin and Quik Style Brush. With products inspired by the latest designer trends and innovative solutions, Goody offers an inspiring range of hair accessories and styling tools.

SPOTTED: $7.29 at Walmart, Target, CVS, Walgreen’s, Kroger

Visit Goody's website by clicking here!

 I received these Goody Spin Pins in my Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox. When I first saw these in the box, I thought they were weird Alien contraptions. I admit I was pretty freaked out and wondering what in the heck Influenster had sent me. However, I read the instructions and they seemed pretty simple to use. Pull your hair together into a ponytail, make a kind of a bun, and spin in one of these into the top and one underneath making sure not to connect them. It actually works, and works well! The first time it was kind of loose because I did it willy-nilly and fast. However, it held for hours. The second time I made an "official" ponytail and made the bun again, and it was tighter, and it held even better. Can I just say, I LOVE THESE THINGS! I wish I had known about them sooner. I used to use chopsticks back in the day, but it was rough on my hair because you had to do a twist kind of thing. These things are gentle and I love the twist. It is actually fun and takes no time at all. Without the rubber band for the pony, I doubt it would damage your hair at all.
LOL, this was my first attempt at a picture on my first bun. It was pretty difficult. Since I was by myself. :-D. 
 Here is my second bun, and hopefully a better picture. my hair is on the shorter side, so it doesn't stay perfectly in the bun. My hair stays out of my face, and that is all I care about.

As Always Much Love,

<3 Holly

*Product was sent by Influesnter for review, review is mine.



No comments: