Sunday, November 18, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fall Mini Candle

Beauty Bloggers Voxbox Bath and Body Works Mini Candle


Essential Facts: Highly fragranced candle exclusively developed and tested by our team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. Made using the highest concentration of fragrance oils, an exclusive blend of vegetable wax and lead-free wicks for optimal performance

SPOTTED: Mini Candle 2 for $5; Small Candle $10; 3-Wick Candle $20 

About this Product: The candle I was sent: Mahogany Teakwood—The scents of fine woods-mahogany, cedarwood and oak – highlighted by delicate lavender and geranium notes conjure up an escape to a cozy library on a chilly fall day.

Buy in stores at Bath and Body Works or Online @ BBW.com

I got Mahagony Teakwood in my Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012, I dont know that I love this scent. It says that it is supposed to remind you of reading books in a library, but it reminds me of some guy's cheap cologne. I will still use it because I like candles but it will be at my fiance's house. I went to the store to use my $10 coupon and BBW has a THANKSGIVING candle. OMG it smells like mashed potatoes. I almost died. It was so horrible. To each their own I guess. I guess if you are alone on Thanksgiving, eating fast food you can light that candle. 

These are the three candles I did buy and I fell in love with them. Twinkling Night, which is heaven, and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin, I love everything Pumpkin. My boyfriend got me 2 Frosted Gingerbread for my Birthday. I am so in love with BBW candles. He is in love with Marshmallow Fireside and bought like 60 mini candles. There are just so many I want, and the Holidays seem to be the best time for scents. 
Also, my boyfriend when he bought my birthday present got the limited and amazing, which I will never burn, Pumpkin Carving. It is the best thing ever! These really are so much better than Yankee Candle. 
Just a pretty picture of me burning my mini candle by the window. I love how that looks. It is also so calming and reminds me of the holidays. 

As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

*I received the mini candle for review from Influenster, review is mine. Large candles were bought by myself. 

No comments: