Thursday, August 09, 2012

Zoya NYFW 2012 Diva: Ray and Fei Fei

Zoya Ray
Pine green metallic

Two coats of Zoya Ray, 1 Coat Out the Door
Zoya Ray made Matte with Hard Candy Matte Top Coat
Label Shot
All photos taken in light box.

Zoya Fei Fei
Magic blue foil sparkle metallic

Two coats Zoya Fei Fei taken in light box
Label Shot
Zoya Fei Fei in direct sun light

As always I very much enjoyed the Zoya formula, I diid not have any problems applying the polish, They went on perfectly. However, I did not think Ray was that metallic-y. It was pretty, but it wasn't breath taking. I loved it more as a matte, when I added the Matte top coat. Fei Fei, however, is amazing. It is very much like Daul, in that it changes color and glitters like crazy in the sun. I absolutely love it. It is very denim-y. I think that Daul and Fei Fei are the stand outs of the Diva collection. They are definitely different. 

As Always Much Love, 
<3 Holly

*Polish was sent for review.

No comments: