Monday, August 06, 2012

My first mani/pedi with MIL

Today I went for my for my first mani/pedi with my future mother-in-law. I had a blast. I haven't had one in years, so this was a real treat. The chairs were amazing and comfortable. The two women worked on my hands and feet at the same time which was amazing. I especially loved the massage. On my toes I picked out come to Poppy from the Nice Stems Collection. On my nails, I picked out some purple glitter which the lady had some problem with and proceeded to pick out a different color, and started doing my nails. The color was I Mainely Eat Lobster. It was pretty but not exactly what I wanted. Oh well. Anywho, I had a lot of fun with my MIL.

As Always Much Love,

<3 Holly

1 comment:

Guy Polish (Jim) said...

It is always enjoyable to be pampered like that. The color looks great on you!