Wednesday, August 01, 2012

Zoya 2012 NYFW Gloss (Picture Heavy)

Zoya 2012 NYFW Gloss Collection

Zoya Gloss: Katherine, Frida, Paloma
Glamour Shot!

Zoya Paloma
Sheer berry red jelly gloss, buildable formula 
Pinkie and Ring finger have 2 coats, other two have 3 coats, Zoya Paloma
I think these are my favorite Jellies ever. OMG this pink is to die for! I cannot wait to make glitter/jelly sandwiches.
Label Shot!

Zoya Frida
Sheer teal blue jelly gloss, buildable formula
Label Shot!
These are all two coats of Zoya Frida, very sheer.
I think this is my second favorite color. I am in love with JELLY!

Zoya Katherine
Sheer eggplant jelly gloss, buildable formula (Peter Som custom shade)
2 Coats of Zoya Katherine.
Labe Shot!
I had the hardest time with this. I could not get full coverage. Maybe if I did a third coat. I love the color, but this one was way more difficult for me. 

Half way done with my review of the new Zoya Fall colors I would have to say that the Gloss collection is the best by far. These are the flecks of fall. Jelly is the new "black," so to speak. I am in love with these three polishes. I have had several jellies from other brands and I have to say that these are by far my favorite. They go on the nail like a dream. You can use anywhere from 1-3 coats depending on the coverage you want. You can even go crazy and do what people call "jelly sandwiches." One coat jelly, one coat glitter, followed by a topping of jelly. It really does look amazing. I can't wait to do that with Paloma. 

These are a definite must buy. I know I have convinced my sister she needs the Gloss Collection. She is as much in love with these as I am. These retail for $8 which is not bad. Zoya does not ship internationally and is only sold by Zoya in the U.S. for now. That is the only down side. They are definitely my favorite vegan and animal friendly polish. Great for pregnant women as well. 

Buy from www.Zoya.com or at many nail supply/salons. Check Zoya.com's Store Locator.
Follow Zoya on FB and Twitter...they are always having awesome promotions.

As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

*Items were received for review by Zoya. Opinions are mine. 





1 comment:

ScarsLikeLace said...

These are all really gorgeous, especially Frida!!