Friday, July 27, 2012

Zoya 2012 NYFW Designer: Part 1 (Image Heavy)

Zoya 2012 NYFW Designer: Part 1

Zoya: Rekha, Toni, Monica, Natty, Evvie, Noot
Glamour Shot ;-) of Designer Collection

Zoya Rekha
Blood red cream (Bibhu Mohapatra custom shade)
Two coats of Zoya Rekha
Label Shot :)
This was sort of Jelly to me, the first coat was semi sheer, but totally opaque in two coats. This red also has a hint of magenta to it when wet. 
hehehe a peak of new ring. :)

Zoya Toni
Dark maroon red cream
Two Coats of Zoya Toni
This was a grape-wine color. It was completely opaque in two coats. I needed two. It was semi-bald with one. 
Label Shot

Zoya Monica
Dark mulberry purple cream
Two coats of Zoya Monica
This is a darker wine color, with a hint of gray to it. Completely opaque in two coats. 
Label shot

For the first half of the Designer collection, I would have to say that I love the formula. It is classic Zoya, and everything that I love about them. Zoya polishes always work great with me. I never have problems with their polish. They just go on beautifully. I also love that these polishes are 5-free. Five-Free means that they don't have 5 of the big chemicals that harmful to women, especially those that are pregnant. Those chemicals include: toluene, camphor, formaldehyde and DBP.  
As for the colors, these scream fall. Personally,they are not my colors, I am more of a pink girl. However, these colors are still amazing. I could see these matching business suits, coats, or an amazing pair of shoes.  

Buy from www.Zoya.com or at many nail supply/salons. Check Zoya.com's Store Locator.
Follow Zoya on FB and Twitter...they are always having awesome promotions.

As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

*I received these for review all opinions are mine. 

No comments: