Monday, July 16, 2012

A Sneak at Some Freebies

Awhile ago there was a deal for a discount on Lex Cosmetics nail polish on a site called Sneakpeeq.com. It is kind of a weird site, you sign up and there are deals on different products, but to see the deals you "peak." You only get 20 peaks per day. Sometimes a peak will give you a surprise, for example, 20% off an item, or free shipping. For signing up you get a free gift, I got a necklace and a ring(both pictured.) Also included when signing up you get 10 dollars off one item. I used that on my Lex Nail polish that was also 10. So, I guess the point of my post was that I got this stuff free. I was pretty happy. The ring actually fits too.

Also inviting friends gets you money. Invite ten you get 10 bucks and so on.
You can click this link to join https://www.sneakpeeq.com/r/NjMxMTEx

As Always Much Love,
<3 Holly

No comments: