Monday, July 09, 2012

Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies


Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies


Enjoy chewy, soft-baked cookies in a family-favorite flavor! With wholesome Quaker Oats and delicious raisins, you’ll never remember they came from our kitchen instead of yours.

-Made with Whole Grain Quaker Oats
-Individually packaged
-Provides a good source of fiber
-Contains 6 grams of total fat per serving


Where to Buy

You can find Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Cookies at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $2.69 for a box of 6 cookies



My Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal Raisin Cookie. I received it for review in my Influenster Mom VoxBox. 
Review: I thought these were super moist and chewy which is great. The flavor was amazing. It reminded me of fall and pumpkin pie. It had the same spicy flavors. I did need milk to finish it off, I guess that might be the oatmeal. I guess you could describe it as a thick cookie? I guess dense would be the word. However, at the same time it was fluffy. It was weird, in a good way. I hate raisins tho, so I had to eat around them. If you like raisins and oatmeal, this is the perfect cookie. It tasted healthy. If you don't like raisins, get another flavor. On the whole, I give it an A+. 

As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

*Products were sent to me for review by Influenster. Reviews are mine.


No comments: