Monday, July 09, 2012

Influenster Mom VoxBox

I was lucky enough to receive an 2012 Mom VoxBox from Influenster filled with samples of various products for me to review. 
Inside were full sized samples of Impress PressOn Manicure (Press on Nails,) Stash Tea Superfruits Sampler, with a couple packs of Stash' honey crystals called Nektar, Quaker Soft Baked Oatmeal cookie, Ivory Bar Soap, and Dentek Flosser for both kids and adults. 
Stash Superfruits Tea Sampler with the Nektar Honey Crystals...I can't find the honey crystals in store. I really want them. 
I have been using the Ivory, I like it, it is different than Dove, but I do like it. It smells good. I love these Flosser things, I hate flossing, I hate the stupid string, but these are cool because you dont have to deal with the sticky floss. 
I am not a fan of raisins but it was still really good. I picked out the raisins, I will admit to that. I love oatmeal cookies. So it was a little love/hate. 
These are the Impress PressOn Manicure nails. I am not a huge fan of these. They were a bit awkward. I felt like a five year old playing with fake nails again. They look pretty in the picture, but you could tell they weren't real. It also took me 10 minutes to figure out how to open the packaging. It just wouldn't open. I did like the color. Oh and if you go in-store, they have some pretty amazing designs. I probably would have worn them longer if I had gotten the amazing designs. All-in-all, I think they are ok. Not horrible, not amazing.

Thanks for reading. And Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

*Products were sent to me for review by Influenster. Reviews are mine.

1 comment:

Kari said...

Ooh, the honey crystals sound intriguing. Brian is always telling me that honey is a much healthier and diet-friendly choice than sugar and he actually uses a little bit of honey in his tea, lately. I've never heard of honey crystals, though. That cookie sounds delish! Brian doesn't like raisins either but I LOVE them! :)