Monday, July 09, 2012

imPRESS Press On Manicure


imPRESS Press-On Manicure

This changes everything!

Introducing imPress Press-On Manicure by Broadway Nails, the revolutionary way to apply polish! Featuring advanced nail technology, you can get a salon-perfect manicure in seconds – simply peel off, press on, and you're done. There's no drying, a killer shine and a manicure that lasts up to a week! And, imPress is so easy to remove, you can change it up to match your mood as often as you want. Check out all 36 colors and patterns, including trendy brights, classic darks and animal prints. With imPress, your nails will always be your best accessory.


Where to Buy

You can find imPress Manicure at CVS, Rite Aid, Duane Reade, KMart, Walgreens, Walmart and more. For a full list of online and in-store retailers, visit imPressManicure.comwhere you can download an exclusive coupon and virtually try on all the colors and patterns!
Suggested retail price: $5.99 for colors and $7.99 for patterns



imPRESS press on manicure in light purple. 
They came in a cute container, that was a pain in the butt to open. 

Review: I was not totally sold on these. All I have to say is that these are fake nails and they look like fake nails, they even feel like fake nails. While they are cute and come in pretty colors, I don't think I could stand these on my nails for more than a couple hours. Actually, they didn't last more than several hours, as in I took them off in annoyance. They are sturdy though, and they grip to the nail, and did not come off. The sizes don't vary much either. While they fit on me, I don't see them fitting a great many people. I dunno if you like this kind of thing, they ARE great quality. I'm am not saying the quality is bad, they are just not my thing. Also, opening the container took me 10 minutes! It would not open for the life of me. Apparently you have to twist the top. I did, but it wouldn't budge. Eventually, it opened. They do look good in photographs though. 

Thanks for reading. As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

*Product was sent to me for review by Influenster. Review is mine.

No comments: