Sunday, July 29, 2012

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen

Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration Lotion Sunscreen SPF 30

Also available in SPF 12, 30, 50!

With its ultra-luxurious hydrating silk ribbons, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen nourishes and pampers skin while providing broad spectrum UVA and UVB protection, and 12-hour moisturization when out in the sun.


Where to Buy

You can find Hawaiian Tropic products at most major retailers.
Suggested retail price: $8.99 for a 6oz bottle


In my Summer Beauty Voxbox that I received from Influenster I got a deluxe sample size of Hawaiian Tropic's Silk Hydration. 
I love the way this lotion smells. I know this is supposed to be a sunscreen but I keep thinking of it as a great smelling lotion. I just love that. I hate the way that sunscreen smells. Well, I hate the way everyone in a 5 mile radius knows you are wearing sunscreen. This is amazing because you are wearing sunscreen but smells like flowers. It's attractive not repulsive. Anyway, those are my two cents. I will probably buy this in the SPF 50, since I am so pale. 

As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

*I received this product for review from Influenster. Opinions are mine. 

No comments: