Friday, July 27, 2012

BIG NEWS!!!

Hello my lovely readers,

I have huge news for you all. My boyfriend proposed last week! :D I am now engaged! I am the happiest girl alive. Below is a picture of my ring. I kind of ruined the proposal. hehe. But who cares, I AM GETTING MARRIED! It is so weird having a fiance. It has been a week and I am still getting used to saying fiance. I still catch myself saying boyfriend. Now to lose tons of weight! LOL.

The RING! (I am wearing Zoya Summer 2012 Collection Arizona and Shelby) 

Further news, because of My Engagement I bought a special polish I fell in love with so I could have a giveaway. It is Pinkie Promise by Rainbow Honey. Still in it's box. I love Rainbow Honey, and I hope you will too. So I will get the next post up soon and get the giveaway live A.S.A.P.

As always much love, 

<3 Holly

2 comments:

ProudMary said...

Awwe! Congrats! The ring is simple but quite nice! Hope you have many happy years together!

ProudMary said...

Awwe! Congrats! The ring is simple but quite nice! Hope you have many happy years together!