Spring Beauty Influenster VoxBox is here! I am so happy to receive these products to review from Influenster. The box was loaded with tons of beauty goodies from a full sized body spray from Bath and Body Works to a Soy Joy bar. I am excited to try them out. Let's get to what's inside.
Inside was a full size Bath and Body Works Body Spray (in Sweet Pea,) Sally Hansen Salon Effects, a small sized Sheer Cover Duo Concealer, a small sized sample of Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash, full sized ChapStick Lip Sheild 365, a pair of Dr. Scholls Ball of Foot cushions, and a Soy Joy bar in Blueberry.
- The Bath and Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist runs about $14.00 and comes in about 20 scents. Mine was sweet pea which is one of my favorite scents. It used to be cucumber-melon but they have discontinued it. I love Bath and Body Works and have been a loyal shopper for about 10-12 years. I am always waiting for one of their awesome sales. They usually have a buy 2 get 1 free...or something. They also have so many scents you are bound to find something that you love.
- SoyJoy bar costs anywhere from $0.99 to $1.29. It is all natural and has real ingredients like fruit and soy. I am not a fan of energy bars. The flavor on these grew on me. It wasn't terrible, but it tasted healthy, if you get my meaning. It was also very dry, I needed water after eating it. It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't the love of my life of health bars. Also it was kind of small. Odwalla has bigger bars.
- Sally Hanson Salon Effects are usually $9.99, though you can get them for about $8.99 at Wal Mart. They are definitely more expensive at places like Rite-Aid, Walgreens and CVS. However, Walgreens does run adds and sometimes they have Sally Hansen products on BOGO. I love sally Hansen, I am a huge fan. I especially love their nail strips. I am going to put these on tomorrow and write up a review on them.
- Sheer Cover Duo Concealer is sold in the one month supply kit containing 6 products and sells for $29.99. I first got this stuff in my January MyGlam bag and I loved it. I was super happy to get more in my Influenster box. This stuff really covers up red spots. I love it. It is exactly in my color. This is one product I really like.
- Dr. Scholls for Her Ball of Foot Cushions are about $6, the card does not say but I looked them up. I owned these about 6 years ago and I loved them. I needed something that would relieve the stress in my foot from the heels and these worked. They are also pretty squishy and comfortable. I am pretty happy to get another pair. Though, I am sad to say, I don't wear heels much anymore.
- Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Body Wash is anywhere from $6.99 to $8.99 for a full sized bottle. I have never used an Aveeno product before, but let me say, this body wash smells AMAZING!!! I cannot wait to use it. I am sensitive to smells and if something smells bad I need to get away fast, but this...I am in love! I will definitely buy some of this. Oh and it is hypoallergenic perfect for sensitive skin like mine! WIN!
- Lastly, ChapStick Lip SHEILD 365 and it is $1.89. It is supposed to protect you from exposure and the sun it has SPF 50+, which is pretty awesome. I haven't used it yet, but I am excited to, I love ChapStick, especially their original Cherry.
Well thank you for taking a tour of my VoxBox from Influenster. These products were sent to me for review, I am in no way affiliated with any of these companies and all reviews are mine and are unbiased. There will be a couple more blog posts as I review a couple of the products individually.
As Always Much Love,
P.S. That is not the Sally Hansen design I received. My niece wanted them so much I gave her the Zebra stripes for her birthday. I did purchase the Pink and blue stars.