Monday, June 18, 2012

Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions Review

Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions

Created uniquely for women's shoes, the slim design of Dr. Scholl's®For Her Ball of Foot Cushions prevents your feet from sliding forward, so you avoid “toe scrunch”. Plus, they fit comfortably and discreetly in both open- and closed-toe shoes.

  • Helps prevent ball of foot pain
  • Immediate Massaging Gel comfort for the ball of your foot
  • Only ball of foot product made with unique FabuSTEP®gel
  • Prevents toe scrunch
  • Stays firmly in place
  • Removable without damage to your shoes
  • Discreetly fits all women's shoes

One size fits all, designed to fit all women's shoes

  • Made with FabuSTEP® gel to prevent feet from sliding forward
  • Gel waves cushion the sensitive ball-of-foot area
  • Massages your foot with every step
  • Small design prevents toe scrunch
How to use:
  • Place on top of your current insole
  • No trimming required
  • Replace every 6 months or at first signs of wear


Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions, come in pairs. 
Shoes I put them in...the most uncomfortable pair I have. 
Squishies go at the front of the shoe. Or proper term ball of your foot. 
You can't see them to well because the shoe is black, but if you look closely they are in there. 

Review:  I received these cushions for review in my Spring Beauty VoxBox from Influenster. I put them into my most uncomfortable pair of heels and wore them for a half an hour. They helped a lot, however, these shoes are soooo uncomfortable that after 30 minutes I had to take them off. No cushion could make me love these shoes. I should also add I am a tomboy and don't wear heels often. So I took them out of these shoes and put them into my TOMS wedges. My TOMS are pretty comfy as is, but these cushions made them like walking on heaven. So yes, I do love these. They are squishy and feel like jelly, and are sticky on the bottom so they stick to your shoe. They stick pretty well. All in all, I love them. 

*Dr. Scholl's For Her Ball of Foot Cushions were provided for me to review by Influenster. I am not affiliated with either company, all opinions are my own.

As Always Much Love,

<3 Holly

1 comment:

Angela Solis said...

Too bad nothing can make those heels more comfortable. They are so cute! I am glad you got use out of the insoles though.