Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Bath & Body Works Fine Fragrance Mist

Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist

NEW Fine Fragrance Mist Collection!

Fine fragrance in a mist as light as air. Discover a better, more delicate fragrance experience in over 20 Signature fragrances. It’s love at first mist! Exclusively at Bath & Body Works.

The Fine Fragrance Mist Collection:        
-          Be Enchanted™
-          White Citrus
-          Cherry Blossom
-          Coconut Lime Breeze
-          Into The Wild™
-          Dark Kiss™
-          Black Amethyst™
-          Sensual Amber™
-          Midnight Pomegranate®
-          Carried Away™
-          Forever Sunshine™
-          Secret Wonderland™
-          Black Raspberry Vanilla
-          Pink Chiffon
-          Paris Amour
-          Twilight Woods™
-          Sweet Pea®
-          Moonlight Path®
-          Japanese Cherry Blossom
-          Country Chic™
-          Warm Vanilla Sugar®
-          Sea Island Cotton®

Where to Buy:

You can find Bath and Body Works products at a registered retail store near you!
Suggest retail price of the Fine Fragrance Mists:  $14.00


My Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist in Sweet Pea

I received a Sweet Pea Fragrance Mist inside my Spring Beauty VoxBox from Influenster, I was pretty happy. This is my second favorite scent. I have been a loyal Bath and Body Works customer for about 12 years, and I have always purchased their body mists. I love them. My favorite scent used to be Cucumber Melon, but they have since retired it. I was pretty bummed about that. I also have seasonal favorites, like Pumpkin Spice in the fall and Coconut in the Summer. 

The body mists are amazing, they are light and airy and make you smell amazing. There are tons of "flavors" so there is something for everyone. Even the pickiest of us. I am allergic to scents, I get migraines to super strong smells. So, I have to be careful with what I use and what I put on my body. However, with the huge selection BBW has, I can always find something I can tolerate. Cucumber-Melon was one, Sweet Pea, Coconut, Pumpkin, and Vanilla are my top picks. Oh, I forgot, they used to have one called rice and shae butter, that was my all time favorite. The stronger florals are the most annoying to me. I prefer these body mists to perfume. I guess I am just a huge fan of Bath and Body Works. Their lotions are amazing too. 

Bath and Body Works almost always usually has a sale going on so I would wait for one. Like buy 2 get 1 free. I love their sales, I spend way too much money. 

Follow Bath and Body Works on Facebook Here

*Bath and Body Works Fragrance Mist was provided for me to review by Influenster. I am not affiliated with either company, all opinions are my own.

As Always Much Love,
<3 Holly




No comments: