Monday, May 14, 2012

Target Beauty Bag

I got a Spring Target Beauty Bag free. Every now and then Target has free samples on their site, and one of them is their beauty bag. There have been three, I have been lucky enough to get two. Below are pictures of the latest one. The bag was awesome block stripes in Pink and Red, and inside was Shampoo by Pantene, Neutrogena Facial Cleanser, Nivea Lotion, and Simple Cleansing Wipes. There was also a huge coupon book full of coupons for beauty products. I absolutely love this free sample program. I have to say Target is amazing for doing it. These are all products I have been dying to try. Simple products are new and pricey and I wanted to sample them first, and now I can. 
(Spring Target Beauty Bag)
(Simple Cleansing Facial Wipes)
(Pantene, Neutrogena, Nivea)

Below is the beauty bag I got this winter. The samples were a lot smaller. Most were samples of Shampoo. There were Pond make-up removing wipes. I love the bag tho. I use it to hold all of my Burt's Bees. 

Anywho, As Always Much Love,
<3 Holly


No comments: