Wednesday, May 16, 2012

MHAM Day 9: FLOAM!

This is day nine in my Mental Health Awareness Manicures. Today, I am wearing my special special polish FLOAM. I was lucky enough to nab one on Ninja Polish.com and have not used it because I love it so much. But this is a special occasion so I decided to swatch it and show my readers. Can I just say I am in love? I don't know what everyone is talking about, it was pretty easy to apply. Though it did dry a little gritty. But I don't mind at all. It reminded me of colorful cork board for the nails. I LOVE IT! It does dry matte, so if you want it to be shiny just add a top coat. Gelous will keep it from being gritty. Though, Gelous takes a long time to dry. 

(3 Coats of Floam, drool.....I love this toy....er Polish)
(Floam in the Sun)
(Floam in the Shade!)
LOL, this so looks like cork board....but I love it.
It dries a little gritty, so I put a coat of Out the Door. 

If you want more info on Mental Health go to Nami.org or MHA.net 
If you have an emergency and feel like you might hurt yourself. TELL SOMEONE!!! Call 911. Speak out. Do not be afraid. Trust me. I have been there. Help is a good thing. 

As Always Much Love
<3 Holly


3 comments:

Kari said...

That is a really cool looking polish. I've heard a ton about Floam and it looks awesome on you!

HollyG222 said...

Thanks kar.....i just lub it

JinJit said...

Ya I definitely agree with Kari, Floam looks BEAUTIFUL on you!!!