Friday, May 11, 2012

MHAM Day 7: Color Club Holiday Splendor

I'm sorry, I don't have much to say today, feeling a little down. Missing my mom a lot. So, I will just get to the nails. Today, is one of my favorite green glitters from Color Club called Holiday Splendor. It has holographic glitter in a green base. It is amazing. It did chip pretty quickly, but most glitters chip fast on my nails. 
(Color Club Holiday Splendor 2 Coats, 1 Coat Out the Door, Natural Lighting)
This is one of my favorite glitters. 
(Holiday Splendor with Flash, I tried capturing the glitter)
(Holiday Splendor in Low Light, I was able to get some of the sparkle)

If you want more info on Mental Health go to Nami.org or MHA.net 
If you have an emergency and feel like you might hurt yourself. TELL SOMEONE!!! Call 911. Speak out. Do not be afraid. Trust me. I have been there. Help is a good thing. 

As Always Much Love
<3 Holly


No comments: