Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Happy Ending with A Call You Later

Well this is my last mental health awareness post. I wanted to thank everyone for reading and being there this whole month! It really meant a lot to me, this is definitely an important issue. Thanks again. I really do love my readers.

Here is my last mani. Please forgive the horrible pictures but I am on my ipad and the camera is not that great. I am wearing Sinful Colors Happy Ending with Call You Later on the accent nail. I love the names together. A little dirty, but fitting for the end.

As always much love,
Holly <3

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Nice mani, loving the accent nail. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey I just wanted to drop a line and say I genuinely like your web site. I have been looking at it for very some time now and i thought it was about time i dropped a comment and said hello.