Sunday, April 15, 2012

Zoya True Collection: Part 2 (Image Heavy)

My second part of the Zoya True Collection, the last three colors are Skylar, Tru and Lotus. These are amazing colors. My favorite of the six. The blue I think is the star. It has a fine micro silver glitter that has a subtle shine in the sun. True and Lotus are varied purples that both have tiny micro glitter. Lotus has pink and Tru has red. They are very pretty. I kind of wish Bevin had, had a bit of shine to it. As always these applies like a dream. 

(Zoya, Skylar, Tru, Lotus)
Zoya Skylar 2 Coats, 1 Coat out the Door, Natural Lighting
Zoya Skylar 2 Coats, 1 Coat out the Door, Natural Lighting
Zoya Skylar 2 Coats, 1 Coat out the Door, Natural Lighting
Zoya Tru 2 Coats, 1 Coat out the Door, Natural Lighting
Zoya Tru 2 Coats, 1 Coat out the Door, Natural Lighting
Zoya Tru 2 Coats, 1 Coat out the Door, Natural Lighting
Zoya Lotus 2 Coats, 1 Coat out the Door, Natural Lighting
Zoya Lotus 2 Coats, 1 Coat out the Door, Natural Lighting
Zoya Lotus 2 Coats, 1 Coat out the Door, Natural Lighting

As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

2 comments:

Kari said...

I agree, these three were my favorites, too.

Carly @ Lacquered Lover said...

I LOVE the True collection! I think Lotus is my favorite!