Friday, March 16, 2012

Review: Kiss Nail Dress in Sexy

Kiss Nail Dress

Fashion That Sticks
Introducing Kiss Nail Dress, ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! Just peel, apply, and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. On in minutes, off in seconds without remover. Nail Dress is available in 18 different styles, many of them featuring 3-dimensional jeweled designs. Check out Peplum, a deep black with multi-colored gems for a pop of color, or Babydoll, for a golden and glamorous jeweled look. Skip the topcoat, Nail Dress has it built in.

With 28 strips in each package, you can cut up your extras to create designs that can be used on top of polished or artificial nails. Nail Dress doesn’t dry out the way other polish strips can, so you can save them to use on your next DIY mani. A nail design booklet is included in each package, just in case you need a little inspiration.

And don’t forget about your feet! Nail Dress looks awesome on toes, too – just use the square side of the sticker for a perfect fit.

Where to Buy
Nail Dress’ suggested retail is $6.99 and is available in all major drug chains and mass retailers like WalMart, CVS and Walgreens.

Visit KissNailDress.com to learn more!


(Kiss Nail Strips in Sexy, a Leopard/Cheetah print)

I got these for Review in my Love VoxBox from Influenster.com, and decided to try them on today. First you need to make sure your nails are clean. Use nail polish remover or alcohol. Then file your nails so they are smooth. Then open up the strips. It is that easy. Match the strips up to the size of your finger nail and match the rounded end to your cuticle. 

You will get some wrinkling, so just gently stretch out the strip. Pull on the end to get out any wrinkles. The strip will give and smooth out. If you don't have long nails, I have short ones, you will have a lot of strip left over. Use scissors to cut off the super excess. Then fold over and bend under the nail, and use the file that comes with the strips and file off the excess. And POW, you're done. On to the next nail. 

To do all 10 nails it took me about 25 mins, I went really slowly. I got minor wrinkling, because I was watching Harry Potter and got distracted at some points. The only problem I have is the my tips feel rough. If there was a way to make them feel smooth that would be cool. I think the design is flipping awesome and think these look really cool. I can't stop looking at my nails. These strips were super easy to use and peel off. I can't wait to use them in nail art like the booklet inside the package shows. These were way better than the cheap tin foil ones I got for free from some site that shall remain nameless. 

Anywho, below are pictures of the finished product! 
(You can see minor wrinkling on my ring finger)




Thanks for reading and As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

No comments: