Thursday, March 08, 2012

My Influenster Love VoxBox!!!

 "Enclosed is your Love VoxBox of fun products (a few to get you date ready and some you can share with your sweetie!)" Well, today I got home and on my door step was my Love VoxBox that I was lucky to receive from Influenster.com. It was full of awesome products for me to review and test. I opened it right away and was excited by what I saw. There was a box of tea from Stash, a bar of chocolate from Ghirardelli, a razor from Gillette, sugar from Truvia, and nail strips by Kiss.

What is Influenster?
A Community of trendsetters invited to share their lifestyles and show their influence to qualify for personalized product shipments, special rewards and exclusive deals from the brands they love. Members love testing the latest products, giving insightful feedback, and spreading the word on their favorite finds!
 Truvia Natural Sweetener $3.99 for 40 packets. "Truvia natural sweetener is refreshingly uncomplicated. Made from the best tasting part of the Stevia plant. Sprinkle this no-calorie sweetener on your grapefruit. Spoon it in your coffee. it won't end up on your conscience or your thighs."

Opinion: I put this into my cup of tea, and it tastes pretty good. I am strictly a honey girl but this stuff is pretty tasty and no-cal. The sample came with a $.75 cent off coupon, which I like a lot. Will definitely use.
Stash tea Herbal Tea Sampler is $3.50 for 18 bags. "This sampler features some of Stash Tea's most popular herbal teas. All are naturally caffeine free and made from 100% natural ingredients. Steep for 3-5 minutes at 190-209 degrees, and enjoy."

Opinion: Each box has two bags each of nine flavors. Right now I have a cup of peppermint. I love peppermint tea and this is pretty good. Perfect for a cold evening like this one, even better right before bed. I definitely recommend this. There are some fruity flavors and minty flavors. A huge variety, I am sure there is something for everyone and this box is perfect for sharing. 
 Kiss Nail Dress- Fashion That Sticks for $6.99 a set. "Introducing Kiss Nail Dress, the ultimate nail fashion for tips and toes! ust peel, apply and shape for a manicure that lasts up to 10 days. Available in 18 different styles!"

Opinion: I have yet to use these, but they are sassy, and I am definitely excited to. I will put them on this weekend. I have never used them before and I have some others I need to review. I need to step it up!
Gillette Venus & Olay Razor is anywhere from $8.99 to $10.99. "Gillette Venus & Olay are coming together to deliver a gold standard in shaving with the new Gillette Venus & Olay razor! Olay Moisture Bars help lock in moisture to your skin, while Venus' five blades shave you close."

Opinion: I just shaved my legs today, so I can't use it yet, but I am super excited to use this. I love Olay and Venus, and putting them together, how can that be bad? I have yet to use a five blade razor, so I am also excited about that too. Fancy! :-)
Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk Creamy Devotion Bar is $2.99. "The decadently rich and creamy 32% cacao milk chocolate in Creamy Devotion delivers an epicurean (had to look that up, means Devoted to the pursuit of sensual pleasure, especially to the enjoyment of good food and comfort) chocolate experience. Experience a moment of timeless pleasure with all natural Ghirardelli Gourmet Milk chocolate."

Opinion: This is DELICIOUS!!! I love me some Ghirardelli!!! This is some of the best chocolate out there. I do prefer dark chocolate, but I will never turn down milk chocolate. Nom nom nom, I don't even want to share this. Their white chocolate is pretty delish too! I will definitely be using that $1 off coupon!

Anywho, this is my awesome VoxBox from Influenster. Head over to their website for a chance to review products for yourself. The more active you are the better chance you have to get a box. As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly!!!


Follow Influenster on Facebook Influenster on FB
                     Twitter @Influenster
                        Pinterest @Influenster
and Sign up for their site @ http://Influenster.com

No comments: