Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!!

Yay, it's St. Patrick's day, and you can't pinch me I am wearing green on my fingers! Today my mani is green, brought to you by Sinful Colors. They had an awesome display at Walgreens for St. Patrick's day with two colors, Irish Green and Green Ocean. I guess Green Ocean was hard to find because Sinful had stopped making it and they re-released it for this holiday. You better head to your nearest Walgreens before they sell out, because this color is amazing. Green Ocean is a green iridescent flakie in a green jelly base. It is a little thick, but I was able to work with it. Irish green is a little neon but not all the way, and looked a little teal after I put a coat of Green Ocean over it. It applied nicely, and was perfectly opaque in 2 coats. I am definitely in love with these color. My boyfriend LOVED this mani. LOL. He was like oooooooh. So, I guess that is a second thumbs up. Sinful Colors is quickly becoming one of my favorite brands. They are coming out with some exciting colors. 

(Left: Green Ocean, Right: Irish Green)
(2 Coats of Irish Green with 1 Coat of Green Ocean Over)
(Irish Green 198)

As Always Much Love, and Be SAFE DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE!!!

<3 Holly

1 comment:

Kari said...

Beautiful combo! I am so in love with Green Ocean. I missed out on it last year so I am THRILLED that they re-released it. I agree, SC is a great brand, especially for the price. *hugs*