Wednesday, February 22, 2012

I'm a Glammie! January Glam Bag

January Glam bag. I love the "eco" bag this month. I love the little plants climbing up the bottom. This is definitely a cute bag. I really like that the bags are different each month. This month included samples of; Wen,  Freeman Peel-off Mask in Cucumber, Sheer Cover Duo Concealer, and The Balm Cosmetics Hot Ticket Nail Polish. 

Sheer Cover Duo Concealer is $29 for 0.05 fl oz. It is a unique pigment and mineral complex that provides full coverage with a sheer flawless finish. (I was really excited about this sample. It covers up the red spots on my face completely. I absolutely love it.)

Wen- Sweet Almond Mint Cleansing Conditioner is $36 for 16 fl oz. It is a single step hair cleansing conditioner made with natural ingredients. It wont strip hair and scalp of natural oils and leaves hair thick and hydrated. (I was excited to try this after seeing so many infomercials for it. However, I wasn't sold. My hair felt the same. So I don't really think it is worth $36.)

Freeman Cucmber Facial Peel-Off Masque is $8. Nourish, hydrate, and replenish with these peel-off masks that leave skin with a gorgeous glow. (I  have yet to use this. Though, I want to. I am wary of facial products since I break out easily.)

TheBalm Cosmetics Hot Ticket Nail Polish is $10 for 0.5 fl oz. Long lasting, eye-popping shades to flatter and transform your fingers and toes. (swatches below) I got Orange You Glad You're Not Blue, I am not a fan of oranges, but the color did apply well, and the formula is great. These also dried quickly, I mean wow-fast. I would probably buy some. 

(Hot Ticket's Orange You Glad You're Not Blue, 2 Coats)
(OYGYNB, Ignore my dry cuticles.)

So, this was my first Glambag. And Overall I LOVED IT!!! So  much better than Birchbox. Fullsized samples, a bag that is useful, and products I will actually use. All in all something I would recommend. As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

3 comments:

PrncessSarah02 said...

YAY what a great bag I reallllllllllly want that face mask!!!

Kari said...

Awesome bag! If I were to try one of these programs, I'm thinking this is the one I'd go with. I just got one of those polishes from a friend and I really loved it. Great quality. I'd never heard of the brand before but it was fabulous.

HollyG222 said...

@PrincessSarah I will try it and tell you how it is...

@Kari...it is pretty amazing how fast it dried I might have to get it for me in Pink or something blue