Friday, January 20, 2012

Zoya True and Fleck Effects: Part One (Image Heavy)

TRUE
(L to R: Cho, Farah, Bevin, Skylar, Tru, Lotus)

(True Collection, not pictured Farah)
(Color Wheel 2 Coats, L to R: Cho, Farah, Bevin, Skylar, Tru, Lotus)

CHO
(2 Coats Cho, 1 Coat Out the Door)
FARAH
(2 Coats Farah)
BEVIN
(Bevin, 2 Coats)







FLECK EFFECTS
(Flecks Collection. Back: Maisie, Chloe. Front: Opal)
(Maisie on Nail Wheel 1-3 Coats)
(Opal on Nail Wheel 1-3 Coats)
(Chloe on a Nail Wheel 1-3 Coats)
CHO
(Fleck Effects over Cho, 2 Coats of each)
FARAH
(Fleck Effects over Farah, 1 Coat each)
BEVIN
(Fleck Effects Over Bevin, 1 Coat each)

The New Zoya Spring Collections are amazing. True is great, I am not overly fond of nudes but I LOVE Bevin, Skylar, and Tru. They are beautiful. Skylar and Tru have amazing shimmer to them. They are perfect bright, light, and airy Spring colors. Bevin looks like Easter grass, like something you would see on a Sunday in Spring. The Flecks are AH-MAY-ZING!!! I mean Zoya Flakies, can it get any better?! My favorite is Chloe, but I love pink so that is an obvious choice. They spice up any color, and come off easier than glitter polishes. These Flecks "pop" better with darker colors. I would use them with blacks, purples, or dark blues. As always Zoya formula is A+, and their brushes are one of my favorites. I always recommend Zoya to anyone and everyone I know. I already have my sister addicted to Zoya, and my cousin recommending them to her friends. I thought Gems & Jewels were my favorite collections, but these two are pretty great. 

If you are looking to buy, Follow Zoya on Twitter or Facebook, they always have amazing promotions. If not, their polish is normally $8/bottle @Zoya.com. 

As Always Much Love,

<3 Holly 

P.S. Part 2 Coming Soon

*Polish was sent to me for review. All opinions are mine. 
*The ring finger on all "Cho" pictures are edited, due to a cut. Only altering I did to coloring. 

4 comments:

Jeanne From NC said...

cute! great review!

Kari said...

I love the pics of the bottles. You "posed" them so nicely. ;)

One Gent's Ten said...

I love the zoya flecks - they seem to give an opal-like effect when layered over any color. Very cool. Also, your nail beds are shaped just like mine! Bell-shaped beds are rare I think in the nail blog world, we need to stick together ;)

HollyG222 said...

LOL I didnt know that, YAY I have rare nails. WOOT!!! :)