Friday, January 06, 2012

Review: Tuff Scents Wish and Wisteria

Tuff Scent's sent me two polishes to review; Wish and Wisteria, both are pretty awesome. One is a rainbow iridescent glitter and the other a clear top coat, both are scent infused. 

(Wish: Pear: front of bottle)
Wish

Scent: PEAR
Quote: Always, forever and until eternity, the soul’s secret ingredient.
Scent infused nail polish. Scent releases as polish dries and lasts up to 24 hours or more. (s.r.p. us $14 – .50 oz.)

I loved Wish, it really does smell like pear. It is light, and every time I moved my hands by my face I got "whiff" of pear. It was really cool. I love this glitter because it is iridescent and has almost a rainbow of colors when seen in different lights. The only problem is the brush, it is a little awkward since it is so long. However, after a couple minutes I got the hang of it. I wouldn't suggest a top coat, my Out the Door caused the polish to peel of whole.
(Wish: Pear: Back of Bottle)
(Top of bottle, Rose lid)

I took so many pictures of the bottle because this is the most unique bottle I have seen from a polish company. The lid is a metal rose, and the glass bottle is long and delicate. On the front the name of the company is written in pretty cursive. The back has a bit of a quote that goes with the name of the polish. For example. Wish is "Always, forever and until eternity, the soul’s secret ingredient." I love it. 
(2 Coats Wish, 1 Coat Out the Door)
(2 Coats Wish)
(2 Coats Wish over pink, 1 Coat Out the Door)
(Wisteria)

Scent: WISTERIA FLOWER
Scent infused nail polish. Scent releases as polish dries and lasts up to 24 hours or more. (s.r.p. us $14 – .50 oz.)

Sorry, there are no swatches of Wisteria, but it is a clear polish infused with scent. I did use it as a top coat over one of my other polishes. And it smells beautiful. Really floral. I have never smelled Wisteria, so I can't tell you if it is exactly the same, but it is pretty. The only sad thing about this polish is that it doesn't have a quote to go with it, like the others do. I really do love the quotes that come with them. LOL I think I would buy the polish just for the quotes on the back. It is so romantic. 


As Always Much Love,

<3 Holly

*Polish Sent for me to review. All Opinions are mine.

1 comment:

Shopping Addict said...

Love the first one a lot.