Friday, January 06, 2012

Review: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure

Sally Hansen sent me two of their Complete Salon Manicure Colors for review, and boy are they pretty. Shinny Penny, a copper, and Himalayan Blue, sky blue, are from the Tracy Reese Collection. My favorite is definitely the blue. Swatches pictured below:

(Shinny Penny)
(2 Coats of Shinny Penny, 1 Coat Out the Door)
(A really pretty copper, looks like a penny)
(Himalayan Blue)
(2 Coats Himalayan Blue, 1 Coat Out the Door)
(A really pretty baby/sky blue)

Review: I love the colors. The copper went on a bit easier than the blue. The brushes on these polishes are my favorite. I haven't found any brand I like better. Best BRUSHES EVER!!! The polish went on so easy and I didnt make a mess like I usually do.  No tip wear for over 24 hours. Which is good for me, I am pretty tough on my nails. I definitely recommend these Sally Hansen's. They are about $7 at pretty much any store. Wal Mart, Target, Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid, are all places I have see them at. I would say Wal Mart is the cheapest. 

As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

*Polish Sent for me to review. All Opinions are mine.

No comments: