Thursday, January 05, 2012

Birchbox: December 2011 (Image heavy)

December Birchbox: My Last Birchbox
Yes, I cancelled Birchbox, which I used to love. It has just become too predictable and full of the same products. It got way too boring. Plus the sample sizes got smaller and smaller. It wasn't worth the $10 anymore. So, I switched over to MyGlam. I really hope it is as awesome as people have said it is. 

The box was awesome this month. I must admit. Snowflakes were cute. 
The card was also different, it looked like a Christmas card with snowflakes and silver writing. 
Everything was wrapped in white tissue and silver ribbon. Nice change. :)
Inside the card, tells you what all the products are about. 
Blinc Eyeliner. I don't know how much use I will get out of this since my hands shake, lol, I could get it everywhere. XD But I do like the Blinc Mascara they gave before. 
I would like to try this, but I am always afraid it is going to make me break out. Any way the packaging is awesome. I am always in  love with neat design. Oh yeah, I did see this product at Macy's, so if I like it I can get it there. 
Cute box. Loved it. 
Ok I love pink and lip gloss, But this is the smallest piece of @#$@ ever. Really Birchbox?! I thought there were going to be fullsized lip glosses in our boxes this month. *sigh* I think you can use this twice, if it doesn't get lost. 
This is another perfume sample, and you can always get perfume samples anywhere and everywhere. I don't know why they insist on this being a "deluxe" sample. Oh well, it smelled good. 
An "extra," tape to keep clothes in place. Sigh, its in black...why not nude? 
Don't even get me started on this. Its an Orange flavored water add in to help with energy and immunity. 

Anyway, I cancelled my Birchbox...I was annoyed. If you can't tell by my post. Four months, and I was not blown away. Though, I can say that the box did come on time every month. If that is a plus. :) As Always Much Love, 
<3 Holly

2 comments:

Kari said...

Yeah, that box does look pretty underwhelming. The lipgloss is what would have appealed to me the most but that sucks that it's tiny. Hoping that MyGlam works out MUCH better for you. Can't wait to see what you get!

HollyG222 said...

yes pretty pathetic. i feel like i could get the samples if i contacted the companies youknow? like for review?