Thursday, November 03, 2011

Review: NYC Underground Purple

The third and last NYC polish I will be reviewing is Underground Purple. This is a pretty lilac color with a hint of magenta in different lighting. This is definitely my color. I love love love it. This is definitely something I would pick up for my polish collection. 
(NYC: Underground Purple)

Review:
Pros: 
I love the color. The application was awesome. Way easier than the gray. It was not goopy. I also love the flat brush. There have been no chips, so the wear has been great even after 24 hours. With a coat of Out the Door, this color dries really fast and smooth. For a cheaper nail polish, it really does not have a bad smell. 

CONs:
There isn't anything I can say. 


(2 coats Underground Purple, 1 Coat Out the Door)

(Love it!!!)

As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

*Polish Sent for me to review. All Opinions are mine.

No comments: