Sunday, November 06, 2011

October Birchbox (Pic heavy)

Yes, I am behind. Sorry. This is my October Birchbox. Don't have mush to say, I am not blown away. I did love the hair oil and the lip serum. I hope November brings something better. What did you get?

(I love the box, but since the samples are so small, they should make the box smaller. To save on waste.)
(The inside...I always like the inside...the card is always nice.)
(Full Size is 2oz and $20. This Hydrating Primer gives you a flawless foundation for make-up--plus a subtle glow. It works on all skin tones. It really does, I'm as pale as a ghost and it blended in perfectly.)
(Full Size is 3.4 fl oz and is $29.99. Hair treatment with 3 essential oils (aragan, linseed, cyperus) with a vanilla amber scent. It smells awesome. You have to smell this stuff!!!)
(Full size is $30. A Face cleanser. It's supposed to be gentle. I haven't used this yet. I break out easy, so I am wary on trying out new products.)
(Full Size is $25. This heals and smooths cracked and dry lips. I really like this stuff.)
(Extra: A delicate detergent for your delicates. I have yet to use it.)

Well that was my October Birchbox. I was eh, about it. Not in love, not sad....just eh. I have yet to be blown away by Birchbox. I was really hoping for a full sized product. They used to do that, but apparently they changed the description on their site. So, eh. Don't know how much longer I will be subscribed. Anyway, As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

No comments: