Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Review: NYC Backstage Brown

The second NYC polish I will be reviewing today is, Backstage Brown. It is a beautiful coppery light brown. I really thought I wasn't going to like this color, because I hate browns, but when I applied the polish it surprised me. It was more of a copper. It went really well with my skin tone. I liked it a lot. I was pleasantly surprised. 

(NYC Backstage Brown)

Review:
PROs:
I love the color. The application was awesome. Way easier than the gray I applied the day before. It was not goopy. I also love the flat brush. There have been no chips, so the wear has been great even after 24 hours. With a coat of Out the Door, this color dries really fast and smooth. For a cheaper nail polish, it really does not have a bad smell. 

CONs:
There isn't anything I can say. 

(Two Coats Backstage Brown, 1 Coat Out the Door)
(Its a nice coppery brown)

These can be found at Wal-Mart for about .97 cents. Wal-Mart usually has a large variety too. 

As Always Much Love,

<3 Holly

*Polish Sent for me to review. All Opinions are mine.

No comments: