Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Felt Plushies

I've been really depressed lately, yeah, that is why I've been neglecting my blog. Sorry. To keep my mind off things I have started making these cute lil' felt creatures. I started making Candy Corn for Halloween for my Secret Pumpkin gift. Then my niece and nephew wanted the ghosts really bad. :) So they each got a little ghost. Then my brain went off and wanted to make some for Christmas. So far I have only made three designs. It takes me a bit. I'm a slow worker. I need to go back to Michael's and get more felt, some sequins and some ribbon. I have so many ideas for Christmas. They are stuffed with Cotton balls, my ode to Nail Polish. And each has a lil felt heart, so you can make a wish on it. :) Anywho, they are pictured below. 

(Lil Top Hat Ghost Twins)
(Mr. Candy Corn)
(Mr. Candy Cane Man)

EDIT: Added a Jack o' Lantern



These are the first three designs I've done so far. I've done 4 Candy Corn, 2 Ghosts, and 1 Candy Cane. :) I am going to try a Jack O' Lantern Next. :) As Always Much Love,

<3 Holly

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Your "Secret" Pumpkin is one lucky lady!! ;)

HollyG222 said...

hehehehe YAY!!!

LuvMyLacquer said...

these are so cute & would make for nice gifts during the holidays. U're so creative! =)

JennaRaeXoXo said...

These are super cute :-)