Monday, September 05, 2011

Lean Cuisine VS Healthy Choice


Cals 290, Fat 7g, Fiber 5g, Protein 19g, Sodium 890mg, Carbs 38g


Cals 290, Fat 4.5g, Fiber 8g, Protein 17g, Sodium 460mg, Carbs 44g 

So, I love Turkey, but don't want to make a huge butt turkey every time I want some. I also don't want to eat all the calories that go into that meal. The butter, you know. So anyway, I saw that Lean Cuisine and Healthy Choice both have turkey dinners and I decided to try them. I am not posting pictures of them actually cooked because they aren't like they are in the pictures. I mean they aren't horrible. They just aren't photogenic. Anywho, I have to say that Lean Cuisine was better, by far!!! Healthy Choice has less sodium, but I didn't like their turkey too much. So, I am definitely buying Lean Cuisine again. 

Anywho, As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

2 comments:

Kari said...

*giggling at "huge butt turkey"* Hey, more to enjoy! ;)

HollyG222 said...

LMAO!!!! :P