Thursday, September 01, 2011

Hottie Thursday: Robert Downy Jr. and Jude Law

I did it again, I was so sick last week, and I missed Hottie Thursday. Which is actually quite perfect, because I found out there is a new Sherlock Holmes movie coming out. So this week I pick two of my favorite men.


"Sherlock Holmes and his sidekick Dr. Watson join forces to outwit and bring down their fiercest adversary, Professor Moriarty."


For a long time I didn't like Robert Downey Jr. until I saw him in Iron Man, I know I know, I am late to the game. He is a wonderful actor. I missed a lot of that. I was turned off by the drug use and the drama, but he has cleaned himself up so nicely. AND OMG in Iron Man, he really made me drool. He's HOT!!! Anyway, as a literature major, I am a huge Sherlock fan, and I think that R.D. jr. does Holmes nicely. 

(I think he is a fabulous and perfect Sherlock!!!)
(He is classy yummy)
(yes I am looking at you)


Jude Law is the perfect Watson. I loved him first when I saw him with Ethan Hawke in Gattaca. Fell even more in love when I saw him in ExistenZe, and then in A.I. Yes, I love Sci-Fi. I was not a fan of Dr. Parnassus, sorry Heath Ledger. But that movie was horrible. Tho as bad as it was, Jude was still hot. Anyway, he's English, he's got blue eyes, he's got a bit of a bad boy thing going on, and I dunno he's just YUMMY!!! But you decide for yourself. 

(that look, like he's about to do something wrong)
(yes put me under a spell)
(yuumy)

If there is anyone you would like to see comment and maybe I'll blog that hottie into my Harem ;-P. As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

No comments: