Thursday, September 08, 2011

Hottie Thursday Adam Levine

This Thursday we have:

His group is Maroon 5, he is on The Voice and most, if not all of his songs are about SEX! From their first album to their latest every song has been awesome. Why? Well, it's easy. It's Adam's signature sexy voice. I instantly know a Maroon 5 song, is a M5 song because of his voice. No one else out there has it. It is hot, it does things, and it makes you want to dance. It even makes you want to take your clothes off. Sorry, but it's true.

(mmmmm moves like Jagger?)
(He's hot, but it is his voice that makes him SEXY)
(I dont really know how much bad boy cred he has)


Follow on Twitter: @AdamLevine

As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly 

2 comments:

ProudMary said...

So completely true. I love his voice, his tats, his body and the fact he's on The Voice. **swoon**

I would SO do him in a heartbeat.

I see you didn't post the pic I put up in NP&G tho...I wouldn't know WHY...LOL!

HollyG222 said...

LOL i forgot to :)