Saturday, September 10, 2011

Happy Go Lucky Skittle Mani

In a swap with my friend Liz, I killed three of my "lemmings" from Orly's Happy Go Lucky Collection. I got the pink, green and the purple. They are absolutely awesome. They are exactly like their name; HAPPY!!! I loved this skittle many, it made me smile every time I looked at my hands. I even added a smiley face fimo. The first time I used fimo. I got a lil goopy with the top coat to get it to stick. But it was my first time. Oh wells. The only problem I had with the Orly is that the formula is a little thick. I need to definitely buy some thinner someday. It also dries really fast. But other than that I love it!!!

(Happy Go Lucky Skittle Mani)
(Flirty-Frolic-Flirty-Fresh)
(Flirty with Fimo Smiley Face)
(Fresh-Flirty-Frolic-Flirty-Fresh)

As Always Much Love,

<3 Holly

1 comment:

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Super cute! Love that smiley face!