Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Deborah Lippman: Hit Me With Your Best Shot

Deborah Lippmann Hit Me With Your Best Shot

*created With Pat Benatar
*Glistening Gun Metal

Price: $16
Follow on Twitter: @DeborahLippmann




Review:
I got two Deborah Lippmann's to review, the second is Hit Me With Your Best Shot, it was created with Pat Benatar. It is a beautiful Dark Blue Gun Metal.  I love how it is blue, but there is a gray hue to it. It reminds me of the Navy. It was harder to capture in pictures because it reflects light, a lot!!! It really is pretty and smooth. I give it an A. :D (I did use one coat of Out The Door top coat.)

Pros:
I love the bottle.
I love the brush.
I love the application.
I love the formula.
I am in love with the color. And I am not into dark Colors. 
The wear was great.
1-5 it was a 5 in Opaqueness. Two coats and it was Opaque. First coat was a little streaky. 
There was no terrible smell.
This is a 3-free polish!!!

Cons:
Since this was a dark color, it was messier for me, as you can see in the pictures. I got it on my skin a lot. (LOL Not Deborah's fault. It is just an FYI in case you're an amateur painter)
The only problem I have with this polish is the price. It is a little out of my budget. I don't have a job. But if you can afford it, definitely buy it. It is so worth it. It is very luxurious. 

 (Deborah Lippmann Hit Me With Your Best Shot)
(Two Coats, one coat Out the Door) 
 (Sorry its messy, Dark colors are harder for me)
(I really like the gray in this color)

As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

*Polish was sent to me for Review. Opinions are mine. 

4 comments:

NailsByCourteney said...

i've been loving dark polishes recently. this one looks lovely!

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Awesome polish! It look almost black. Very dark. I love dark polishes!

Sarah E. @Samarium's Swatches said...

I love this color!

HollyG222 said...

Isnt it pretty. I just love DL :)