Friday, September 09, 2011

Cupcakes!!!

Bake You Happy!!!

Cupcakes from Bake You Happy, my Favorite cuppycake shop in Santa Clarita. We each got one when they had happy hour, $2 dollar cupcakes. Mine is the double chocolate. I had never had it before. I had always had the light cakes. I have had red velvet and double vanilla which are pretty good. However, their double chocolate is to friggin die for!!! It has chocolate cake and chocolate frosting and tiny chocolate chips!!! It is the best cuppy I have had of theirs by far! It is supper moist and fluffy!!! I want it again!!! Tho, sadly, I can never finish one of their cakes. It would be cool to share it with someone. To me, its just too much sugar. But they are still delish!!!

(Red Velvet, Double Chocolate, Double Vanilla, Black and White)
(Red Velvet)
(Double Vanilla)
(Black and White) 
(And Fin, MY CUPCAKE!!! Double Chocolate)


Bake You Happy!

"We make custom cakes and cupcakes. If you can imagine it, we can create it! We would love to bake you happy! Give us a call."

Visit them in person to taste their nummy treats @ 23628 Valencia Blvd., Valencia, CA 91355
Visit their website: http://bakeuhappy.com
Follow their blog: http://bakeuhappy.blogspot.com

As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

1 comment:

Rin said...

Mmmmmm...Freakin YUMMY!!!!