Sunday, September 11, 2011

Candy Corn Nails

When Halloween finally rolls around, I decided I am going to do Candy Corn Nails. Since, I love candy corn. It is absolutely my favorite thing about Halloween. Here, is what I did on a fake nail I was practicing on. First, I did a layer of white. Secondly, I used tape to cut off the bottom third of my nail and painted it yellow. Waited it for it to dry. Then put tape right on top of the yellow paint line, and another piece of tape cutting off the top third of my nail. Painted the middle third orange. Waited for that to dry. And put a clear top coat of Out the Door. And ta-da I was done...Use any colors you have. I used Pure Ice Excuse Me, China Glaze Dreamsicle and Pure Ice White. When I do, do the full mani, I will probably replace the Excuse me, for China Glaze Sunshine. I love glitter. 

(I love Candy Corn)



Have fun. Do your own version...or copy. :) As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly. 

3 comments:

thalie @ Glazed Talons said...

I really love this! I wish I had the patience for it!

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

This is going to make a super cute manicure!

Rin said...

I would want to munch on my nails...LOL Very cute!!!