Monday, August 29, 2011

SHADY COMPANY ALERT!!! Nail De Royal

If you ever get an email like this:



Hello Holly,

This is a follow-up message re: the letter sent to you on the 2nd of July, 2011. This was the message:

~~
Hello Holly,

I recently visited http://hollyg222.blogspot.com/ and I was awestruck! I enjoyed every minute of my time coursing through you blogs while looking admiringly at your photos. I love the fresh feel of your site, too. I liked the fact that you seem to enjoy what you do and you are honest with what you share to your readers. I have to give you an A+ for the effort on updating us. ;) You are doing a great job in spreading the passion for being and staying beautiful. Keep it up! =)

We, on our site, NaildeRoyale.com, have the passion of promoting beauty 
and sharing the essence of having high quality products especially nail products and nail art. Our site features thousands of nail products from nail polishes to acrylics, and even gel nails. We really focus on cute nail products and high-end nail goods. It has salon links, videos, reviews, and a lot more. It will be a great honor if you will consider adding our link to your website.

Here’s our site’s link:
NaildeRoyale.com
Please let me know if considering our link interests you. I’d be glad to mail you couple nail art products from our website.

~~
We will be more than pleased to hear from you! We look forward to it soon. I attached our logo <in case we get considered being linked on yours>. ;)

Thanks and keep up the great work!


--Hazelle Dellosa 
www.nailderoyale.com
16182 Gothard St. Unit J Huntington Beach, CA, USA 92647
            1-714-843-9500      

Ignore it!!! This company takes advantage of bloggers!!! They tell you they will send 
you some products only if you put a link back to their Internet Store first. So I did. 
FOR A MONTH. They got free add space for a month. They said I would receieve products 
in the mail. Of course I never heard a damned thing from them again. After a month I 
tried to ask Hazelle whether I should have received anything, and I got no response. 
So I told them I would take down their add. No response.  I went to their website and 
contacted them directly. 


Here are the shady emails I got


Hi Ana,

Thank you very much for the email.
I'm terribly sorry to hear that the package has not arrived.
Usually it takes about 2-3 weeks to process samples because we have to go through the finance department and there is a check.
However, we've sent out the package a few weeks ago, and you should have it by now.

I would like to confirm your order, so please provide your full name, address, and telephone number.
Thank you for your cooperation.

Sincerely,

Nick
Nailderoyale.com
Customer Care


They never even sent the package!!! You want to know why because I got this email today. Its absurd.  

Hi Ana,


We've reviewed your blog and did not find any posts of beauty, cosmetics, health, or fashion related articles.I'm terribly sorry but I don't think I will be able to get the finance department to approve the samples.Please let me know if you have any other blogs with the forementioned articles.

Sincerely,

Nick
Nailderoyale.com
Customer Care

HOW THE HELL IS MY BLOG NOT ABOUT BEAUTY?! COSMETICS?! WTF?! Obviously they never looked at my blog and they never sent the package and never intended to. This company is shady and uses small unsuspecting bloggers to put their add on their blogs for the promise of their products. You have no idea how happy I was to work with them. I thought wow how cool. Now I am just pissed. I got duped. Well now they made an enemy. I will  make sure no one gets taken advantage of again. If I have to tweet every day I will. But I wont forget this company is 100% shady to bloggers who work their ass off for GOOD companies. SHAME on YOU NAIL DE ROYAL!!! SHAME ON YOU!!! You got a month of free ad space, I learned a valuable lesson. Don't trust so easily. 

As always to my readers MUCH love....to shady companies, NO LOVE

<3 Holly

15 comments:

Head MILF in charge said...

Im glad you posted this I was going to buy something from their site but now reading this I think not !!! I will spread the word also

Painting Rainbows said...

I can't believe they told you they sent a package they never sent, let alone the rest :O.

Amber said...

Ugh I fell prey to this a few months ago, but finally got smart about it. Thank you for spreading the word and I hope no one else gives the company the time of day!!

B. Marie said...

I cant stand the fact that this company lied to get free advertising. Shady beyond belief. Other bloggers/writers should know. So I will def spread the word.

donnamccrudden said...

They sure did lose my business! I don't support companies that scam my friends! They should know that word spreads fast in this type of community, both good and bad. There are so many HONEST nail supply companies who will get our business that they have lost.

preciouspearl said...

WTF!!! Thanks for spreading the word girl!

Rin said...

OMG...What A**holes!!! They are definitly being blacklisted now!!!

theVEROblog said...

I actually did receive products from this company but I am sorry you are not having a good experience with them ;/

NailsByCourteney said...

the same thing happened to me!!! they are super super shady!!

thalie @ Glazed Talons said...

Thanks for the heads up,Holly!

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Thanks for the heads up. A couple months ago, I got the same EXACT email, but I luckily ignored it. I automatically assumed it was spam since I was new to the blog world. Thanks so much for posting this. I will definitely keep my eye open for these!

thenailaholic said...

Thanks, Holly! Sorry it happened to you :(

imfeelingnail-venturous said...

Man, I am mad for you. I am sorry that happened to you! Some people are so shady.

Kracked Kat said...

This sucks! My suggestions would be to never post a link to anyone's website without a "legal" written agreement of what your compensation will be for prompting their website on your blog.There are just too many dishonest people out there willing to take advantage of anyone and everyone. I am so sorry this happened to you!

HollyG222 said...

Thanks Everyone!!!