Sunday, August 07, 2011

Review: Dr.'s Remedy Tranquil Tangerine


(Click Pictures to see FULL size Press release)

TRANQUIL TANGERINE 

I was sent Dr.'s Remedy's Summer Collection to review, and I decided to first review Tranquil Tangerine. I am in love with this color. This is actually my first orange. And let me tell you, it is a beauty. It is bright and shiny and glossy and omg, I don't know what to say, I just love it. It's like a sexy orange peel. It was easy to apply, wasn't too thick, and took two coats to make it opaque. There were only two things about this polish that I didn't like. One was it kind of stinks, a lot. Tho, not as bad as Seche Vite, so I am okay with the smell, just be aware of it. Second, was that it dried a little grainy. There were teeny tiny bumps on the surface. It wasn't too bad tho. Lastly, I did use one coat of Out the Door top coat, I can't stand waiting for polish to dry. 

(Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish Tranquil Tangerine)
(2 Coats of Tranquil Tangerine, 1 Coat Out the Door Top Coat)
(Dr.'s Remedy Enriched Nail Polish Tranquil Tangerine) 
(close up)
(Added black dots with a toothpick, my first attempt at nail art)

To spice up my mani, I decided to finally pop my nail art cherry, by free hand dotting my nails with black dots. I like them. They look like the Cheetah from the Cheetos commercial. I used Hard Candy's The End, a black polish. :D What do you do to "spice up" your manis? 

FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK: Dr.'s Remedy
As Always Much Love,

<3 Holly

2 comments:

Jeanie said...

Pretty! Love the color on you and the dots!

HollyG222 said...

hehehehe thanks mama jean bean