Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Review: Dr.'s Remedy Nurture Nude Pink

*click images to see full size

The second Dr.'s Remedy nail polish I decided to review was Nurture Nude Pink, since it is Pink Wednesday. This isn't a bright pink or anything, it is very nude. Looks almost looks like the color of my skin. If you don't pay attention you wont see the light and almost unnoticeable shimmer of purple running through it. I am definitely not a nude person, but I definitely like that it is in the pink family. The only problem I had with this color was that it was streaky and difficult to apply. I don't know if I need to add some thinner to mine. Once it was on and dried, I did like it tho. It is pretty smooth, not grainy like the Tangerine. 


(it was a little messy, I had a lil trouble with it being goupy.)

(with flash you can see its very nude)

FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK: Dr.'s Remedy
As Always Much Love, 

<3 Holly

*Nail Polish was sent to me for review. Opinions are my own

2 comments:

♥ Claire ♥ said...

Looks great - I love a good nude!

HollyG222 said...

hehehehe me too ;-) i think im thinking of something else tho