Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Review: Dr.'s Remedy Glee Gold

*Click picture to enlarge

Today I am reviewing the third color from the New Summer colors from Dr.'s Remedy. Glee Gold is absolutely beautiful. It is shimmery and smooth. It is still a bit sheer after two coats, but I still liked it like that. I felt "fancy" and Rock Star-ish with this color. Have I said in any of these reviews, how much I like the brush? I really like the brush!!! It applies really nicely. I like the bottles too. I have not seen much difference in my nails.  

(Dr.'s Remedy Glee Gold)
(2 Coats Glee Gold, 1 Coat Out the Door Top Coat)
(right hand)
(my first tape mani ever. Hard Candy Fabuluxe, Funky Fingers Black Scales)

FOLLOW ON FACEBOOK: Dr.'s Remedy
As always much love,

<3 Holly

*Polish was sent to me to review, all opinions are mine. 

No comments: